Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Unshed tears

I'm not going to lie, or hide how I feel, etc. As unmanly as it is and all that...

I need to let go of a lot right now. It's occurred to me how much....unpleasantness I've endured over the past year, and yet I've given no outward indication of it to anyone, technically myself included.

I feel like a good cry, as it were. Heaven knows that it's actually a huge relief! However, subconsciously it seems I feel it's "wrong", and despite the fact that I actually want to...I can't.

It takes serious emotional upheaval to push me far enough to let loose, which doesn't really cut it, as you can imagine, due to the fact that such instances are extremely rare...

I really hate all this men can't show emotion lark, it's really hard to deal with under the wrong circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment