Saturday, March 7, 2009

Just walk away

So, after managing to get caught out by those travelers that sell must-be-stolen goods, I've come to despise my inability to say no and just walk away...

The watch that got shifted on me, which wasn't even working (¬_¬) was promptly thrown in the river as I was pissed off with myself.
I am truly incapable of just saying no and walking away like other people do, I don't know why I'm like that...

And what also bothers me is "the gypsys" that sit on the streets begging for money. I never give them any, as more often than not I don't have any anyway, and recently I've taken to just ignoring them while listening to my ipod, but I always feel guilty when I do it.

I'm a hopeless case really. I just care too much, and that's my greatest downfall.

No comments:

Post a Comment