Monday, March 2, 2009

I need a job

As my blatantly obvious title suggests, I could really do with a job right now.

 

However, try as I might, I seem incapable of securing one. Due to various circumstances, I don’t have any previous experience that I would put on a CV, yet pretty much anywhere one would go looking for any kind of work want a CV.

And that basically seems to boil down to them only going for the experienced people. Great.

 

And to add salt to the wound, due to the ever worsening state of the Irish economy, people are losing jobs left, right and centre. Not a particularly favourable time to be looking for a job, as not only are very few places taking people on (if any), and also there are floods of experienced people becoming available for, and indeed looking for, work.

 

I wonder how people start out these days, as it really doesn’t look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment