It's been one full year since I first joined CVG/ONM.
Looking back over it, I really can't believe how much happened around, and indeed to, me in that space of time.
And I realize, I've changed an awful lot myself, as a person.
Hell, ask me one year ago if I'd ever write a blog and I'd say "what's a blog?".
I have to say, I owe ONM a lot. I know it sounds weird, owing a forum something, but as a result of my time there this past year, I've learned a lot about myself and other people in general.
I've also made some good friends, which I didn't really expect going in.
Pretty naive of me I guess, looking back.
Ah well. I'm really rambling now XD
The major thing I find is that the year really did seem to fly past. My father always said time will seem to go faster as you get older, but I never quite believed it. He was right though.
At times I wish I could go back and change things. Fix my erroneous choices. But then again, making mistakes is how we learn and mature, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment