Sunday, January 18, 2009

Old, Happy, Close to Heart Things

In a counter to yesterday’s post, today I’m going to focus on good memories; nostalgia.

I’ve recently had the pleasure of hearing some Pokémon music themes remixed by a guy going by the name PokeRemixStudio on YouTube. Hearing said music brought back a lot a lot of fond memories of the good ol’ days, as you say.

Also, I watched the film Amélie this morning for the first time.

These two seemingly unrelated occurrences made me realise how it’s the small things that make all the difference.

The little details that you don’t take much notice of at the time, are the foundations of our unique experiences. Each person sees things from a different perspective, leading to slightly differing recollections of the same event.

This is turn cements the uniqueness we all share. No two people are the same. And that’s how it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment