This is my first post post in a while, no?
One has to love the hectic life that occurs in families in the process of a divorce. My mom somehow managed to rope me into living with her (as opposed to with grandmother, with whom I had been staying with for the two months prior). Hence I've been lacking 'net access due to the location of the house.
I was going to go on about how deluded my father is...(I haven't seen him in those same two months), but I can't be bothered anymore really. Mellowing is fun.
Anyway, I really can't keep track of the time anymore. I only have Uni on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays atm, and once I'm done on Thursday, the rest of the days until Tuesday following just melt away.
I have a PS3 again at least. Sony failed me completely so we just got a new one. It all worked out in the end.
That said, things look set to get a lot tougher in future, but I'll go into detail next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment