Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Days forever gone

I've touched on this before, but I think I need to revisit the past once more.

I'm not going to lie, I really miss being a kid. Everything was just so much simpler back in the day. I had nary a thought of the wider world, and everything was well. (Or at least so I thought).

They say youth is wasted on the young, but from I stand, those years may not seem like much at the time, but when you get older, the memories become cherished.
Nothing quite compares to the naivety of a child, I feel. Their innocence is enviable.

I often contemplated keeping a diary in my younger years, but I never got around to a proper effort. I regret this now of course, as all I have are scattered memories.

I'm only 20 and already world weary....what is the world coming to?

No comments:

Post a Comment